Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,599 Members 43,065 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Downgrade I9500

Tip us?

ronak.chawla30
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default Downgrade I9500

i just gave a thought to downgrade process.
i want yo ask the devs that can we downgrade s4 from 4.4.2 to 4.3 after changing the boot.img as i think flashing a boot.img will change the bootloader. moreover i was thinking to exctract a 4.3 firmware's boot.img n flash it.
will it hrlp ? will it work ?
i font care for warranty boid.i just need 4.3 back.

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,997

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronak.chawla30 View Post
i want yo ask the devs that can we downgrade s4 from 4.4.2 to 4.3 after changing the boot.img as i think flashing a boot.img will change the bootloader. moreover i was thinking to exctract a 4.3 firmware's boot.img n flash it.
You can no longer downgrade your phone to 4.3 after flashing 4.4.2 firmware from Samsung mate but you can still downgrade your phone by flashing a custom 4.3 rom

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

Chalao
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronak.chawla30 View Post
Are you on a 4.4.2 stock or custom ROM? The safest way to go seems to be flashing any 4.3 custom ROM via Odin or custom recovery.

<< Galaxy S4 | KK 4.4.4 | CyanogenMod 11 | Knox free | CM-11-20140623-NIGHTLY-i9500 >>
<< Galaxy Note 3 | KK 4.4.3 | CyanogenMod 11 | Knox 0x1 | CM-11-20140619-NIGHTLY-HLTE >>