Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,629 Members 54,363 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Is there a call voice changer app?

Tip us?
 
thahim
Old
#1  
thahim's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 723
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Karachi
Default [Q]Is there a call voice changer app?

Is there any app or mod which can change my voice during call and other person I'm talking to can hear me in that changed voice. It could be anything male/female/funny/alien voice?

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
 
Misterjunky
Old
#2  
Misterjunky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,391
Posts: 4,505
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bakersfield, California

 
DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up re: voice changer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thahim View Post
Is there any app or mod which can change my voice during call and other person I'm talking to can hear me in that changed voice. It could be anything male/female/funny/alien voice?

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

There are several voice changing apps at the google play store.
Most of them are free,


Good luck!
Have a great day, enjoy!

Don't forget it takes less time to click the "THANKS" button than to type "thank you".
(unless you type very fast).



 
thahim
Old
#3  
thahim's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 723
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Karachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterjunky View Post
There are several voice changing apps at the google play store.
Most of them are free,


Good luck!
They dont work during the call they just record my voice and play the modified voice from the speaker.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
 
david6910
Old
#4  
david6910's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 117
Join Date: Jan 2011
No...
 
xdm9mm
Old
#5  
xdm9mm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 270
Join Date: Dec 2013
+1 to this...

hopefully someone makes it.

I remember the days when I was on the 2M band radio...
S4 LTE (M919) Stock 4.4.4 - LTE

Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - buzzing sound

Note 3 (N9005) Stock ROOTED TW 4.4.2 (XXUEND5) -returned for faulty screen /// N900T - returned for faulty screen and buzzing speaker.

Note 2 (N7100 and N7105) - Sold

S4 (i9505) - GNG8 Stock rooted

S3 (i9300) - TW 4.3 Stock rooted (Still awesome phone)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xdm9mm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
thahim
Old
#6  
thahim's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 723
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Karachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdm9mm View Post
+1 to this...

hopefully someone makes it.

I remember the days when I was on the 2M band radio...
May be someone makes this kind of app.
I wonder why one isnt already there.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes