Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

remove text only from bottom icons?

OP Liran Israel

6th May 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
how can i remove text LABELS only from bottom icons??
i mark them in red frame in the picture.
i am using LG stock launcher. + XPOSED + root
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	2728573  
6th May 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
163 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liran Israel

how can i remove text LABELS only from bottom icons??
i mark them in red frame in the picture.
i am using LG stock launcher. + XPOSED + root

Install g2 tweakbox, enable launcher hidden settings, then go to launcher settings, then hiddens settings and select hotseat no text...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mikulic1802 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Smile
THANK YOU!!! it is working
6th May 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #4  
ingoljosh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 285
 
410 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikulic1802

Install g2 tweakbox, enable launcher hidden settings, then go to launcher settings, then hiddens settings and select hotseat no text...

This is Great!

Do you know of any other neat tings that can be doe with the hidden menu?
6th May 2014, 07:50 PM   |  #5  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,497
 
2,538 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikulic1802

Install g2 tweakbox, enable launcher hidden settings, then go to launcher settings, then hiddens settings and select hotseat no text...

this is a great find, does this remove it from all apps; what if I only wanted it removed from lockscreen perhaps?
6th May 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
163 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

this is a great find, does this remove it from all apps; what if I only wanted it removed from lockscreen perhaps?

You can do that with g2 tweakbox...
I dont know anything else usefull in hidden menu...
6th May 2014, 07:55 PM   |  #7  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,497
 
2,538 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikulic1802

You can do that with g2 tweakbox...
I dont know anything else usefull in hidden menu...

going to have to get some money in my playstore and get the g2 tweaksbox
7th May 2014, 05:50 AM   |  #8  
GalaxyWhy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 63
 
392 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
I enabled lg launcher hidden settings but I dunno where to find it now? :s
7th May 2014, 06:11 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 134
 
503 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyWhy

I enabled lg launcher hidden settings but I dunno where to find it now? :s

Settings - display - homescreen - g2 tweaksbox hidden settings

Send from my LG D802 powerd by Cloudyflex 2.0
The Following User Says Thank You to basti2909 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2014, 06:33 AM   |  #10  
GalaxyWhy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 63
 
392 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by basti2909

Settings - display - homescreen - g2 tweaksbox hidden settings

Send from my LG D802 powerd by Cloudyflex 2.0

Thankyou

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes