Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,443 Members 50,167 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Just Turned off.

Tip us?

M1K3M1K3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Just Turned off.

I was charging my tab and now the tab if off. When i try ro swicth it on it does not responed. Its was working less than 30min ago when I putted it in the charger. How ever now if off. Any ideas what might have caused it? Thank you in advance.

Riir
Old
Thanks Meter 374
Possibly your battery has been allowed to become flattened to the point where it cannot accept a charge from the wall charger. One thing to do is to try and trickle charge your tablet from a low voltage/amperage connection. Either a powered on PC USB port to the charging connector on your tablet, or from a low power phone charger (5v/500ma). It has been pretty well documented that lithium batteries do not like to be drained fully & it may be that the battery in your tablet has drained so low that it cannot accept a charge from the Samsung a/c charger.

Try a trickle charge for 8-10 hours (or longer) on your tablet & see if that gets enough charge into your battery to enable it to recognise & accept a charge from the a/c charger.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Vampyrate
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Samsung did the same to my tablet after a warranty claim and I had to charge off of my laptop for an hour to get it to wall charge.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
Stuck with an iPhone 5s (64GB) until Android can support 128gb SD Cards (Stupid large music library and severe Music ADD). But I do have a Galaxy Tab 3 through Sprint to keep my Robot fix strong.