Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,752 Members 39,653 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Long story short its not working after 8 hours looking for soluction on XDA

Tip us?

gotxa_pt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile [Q] Long story short its not working after 8 hours looking for soluction on XDA

Hi guys, and big brains of the phones technology, im trying to keep myself calm, but my phone its not working and I am exausting of conecting cables, reading things and doing downloads, and I think I completely kill my phone.

1- I made everything we need to do to root the phone, everything probably went well, after doing everything instaling recovery and all that stuff was a htc, dialer not responding and a lot of apps not working, not a big deal, I download a rom and pass to the phone problem fixed.

2- after instaling and rebooting the phone was always going to recovery and after instaling the same rom and trying to reboot always going to recovery. The recovery was the TWRP, after realizing that was impossible to go further with that one and passing another one to the phone e try the usb obg or something, was failing all time to apply a rom and going back to the recovery.

3.Until here nothing alarming if u go the recovery its nothing lost, so I was keeping my hope, so in a very amazing post that seems to by my problem, I read, recovery bad instaled, so instal another one, bad ideia, now its stock on the recovery but its stuck on the red triangle stuff and I can do more nothing that let the batery finish and charge to see going back to de same place without any chance of going in the bootloader do the fastboot and run another recovery.

Any Ideia guys ? If someone around London want to have a look we can a arrange something around my work, lunch, drinks are on me.

Thanks guys !!!

nkk71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotxa_pt View Post
Any Ideia guys ?
Well start by posting a "fastboot getvar all" (excluding IMEI and s/n), and details of what exactly did you flash (recoveries, ROM, etc.) with links, names, and version numbers.