Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,194 Members 42,154 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ATTS4 - KitKat - Cisco WebEx Kills Add Call Button

Tip us?

sIII_suffererer
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] ATTS4 - KitKat - Cisco WebEx Kills Add Call Button

I used to have "Add Call" button in the dailpad and after add call, the Merge call button used to come, but after the KK update and WebEx installing the add call button gets replaced with "WebEx" . How ever I a able to add a call using the left shortcut menu but still I am unable to conference.

S4

david20817
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sIII_suffererer View Post
I used to have "Add Call" button in the dailpad and after add call, the Merge call button used to come, but after the KK update and WebEx installing the add call button gets replaced with "WebEx" . How ever I a able to add a call using the left shortcut menu but still I am unable to conference.

S4
Same here....replaced the Add call button....I had to uninstall Webex and will just re-install as I need to use it. Any ideas?

adityakar
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by david20817 View Post
Same here....replaced the Add call button....I had to uninstall Webex and will just re-install as I need to use it. Any ideas?
After being unable to find any resolution for this issue anywhere, I opened a discussion on the Cisco support forums under the Mobile Applications section. Hopefully, we'll get a response.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/disc...stalling-webex