upgrade from tf700?

OP Motawa88

3rd May 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19

728 posts
Hello hello!

I own the tf700 and i really like it. Well, execpt the performance isn that good for me. Its a bit sluggish and laggy sometimes wich bothers me.
Will the tegra 4/the tf701 be a noticable upgrade in terms of performance?
4th May 2014, 04:35 PM   |  #2  
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 928

2,837 posts
More
Oh yes!!!!!!! [emoji122] [emoji106]

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk
6th May 2014, 12:17 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 17

150 posts
hello,

yes it is much faster.

having said that the overall finish and build quality is terrible and their after purchase warranty support is terrible.

please buy this from a physical store and test it well in store to make sure you get a good one is all the advice i can give you.

to list a few
pro
fast
great screen
more batt lif with dock
sd card and micro sd card for large space amounts.
usb 3 port for wireless mouse other devices.

cons
build quality
most countries dock have d/c issues and other issues like charge failures etc etc.
seems to be abandoned via asus considering they announced 4.4 for the padfones but left this device out of the list.
keyboard dock is made of plastic ???
when docked and upright it falls back as the plastic body of the dock can`t hold the device flat.

uncertain
stock software (is possibly stable, the screen still changes brightness too much for my liking) mine reboots a lot for no reason. however it`s away for it`s 4th trip to asus and they still refuse to replace it. so the rebooting could be related to my tab being one of the many fail devices out there.

i`m just being 100% honest here.

Please try it at a store as the idea is great and should be a top competitor against ipad and Samsung tabs but asus`s execution and build quality let it down.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread