Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,955 Members 52,602 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rockchip RK3288 boxes?

Tip us?

alkizmo
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr View Post
Just a head up, the first wave of rk3288 comes with A12 processor, and second wave will be A17...we may as well wait for the A17. So careful when you purchase the new rk3288 device.
Where did you read that?
I heard that RK3288 had to write A12 during CES because there was an information embargo about the upcoming A17, but nothing mentions that the RK3288 will first come out with the A12.

vn800art
Old
(Last edited by vn800art; 5th May 2014 at 08:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 19
Hi! If I can add, moreover you must care about the device having Hdmi 2.0 and/or INPUT over Hdmi. A good addon at this point should be an Input Spdif .... and you could have an audio/video processing device.
Regards
Alessandro

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Mattthev
Old
Thanks Meter 51

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vn800art View Post
Hi! If I can add, moreover you must care about the device having Hdmi 2.0 and/or INPUT over Hdmi. A good addon at this point should be an Input Spdif .... and you could have an audio/video processing device.
Regards
Alessandro

RK3288 support HDMI 2.0 and I think in some video they said the Mini PC stick and box would have HDMI 2.0. I'm sure that someone will use HDMI 2.0 I don't think there is price diference between 1.4 and 2.0.
Huawei Honor 2 U9508 2GB, 4.2.2 B804 Lishuo EMUI 2.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 JBrom 4.4.4 OC
Doogee Dagger DG550 4.4.2
MK802+ GPU/CPU/RAM OC Uberoid 1.2 rom 4.0.4 -----> working better than stock OUYA!
OUYA CM11 4.4.4 KitKat -----> Kernel GPU OC
My OUYA Bios Boot Animation - should work on every tablet and mini PC with 1080p and CM.

vn800art
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Hello! I believe in this way, too, but we have seen other devices being announced with Hdmi 1.4 and Rk3288, price still not known, and they cannot handle that the first grade K4 video!
Regards
Alessandro