Ask a question

No registration required

no love for the SCH-R890?

OP plutonianshadow

5th May 2014, 03:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
ive seen a buch of them were being worked on. i have the uscellular version. and dont see any talk about it. anyway i broke my screen so decided to see what could be done. i rooted to the L520 recovery tar and to the I9195. the i9195 caused alot of problems, camera mic network and sound i got nothing, on the l520 so fr everything works but with cm11 it kills battery in 8 hours.with screen off 90% of the time and i cant connect to mobile internet,i imagine because phone is programmed to use sprint network configuration. so no mobile net or mms in or out. other than that no problems. wondering if anyone knows how to adjust the call and signal setttngs so i can get back on lte? it connects but its instantly kicked back off. so it keeps going fullsignal>LTE full signal>no signal>some signal>repeat about 3x a second for abot 5 seconds and then it just stays on full signal no internet. phone n sms work fine
5th May 2014, 07:56 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 761

1,168 posts
Hi
As CM doesn't officially support your device you should not use i9195 on an unsupported variant ^^
Try to get log or something that may help us to help you

Envoyé de mon GT-I9195 en utilisant Tapatalk
5th May 2014, 09:18 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 834

1,434 posts
Donate to Me
More
You could ask in the sprint thread if arco or sobe could provide a sprint build without the usa cdma stuff. Also you could help to provide the stuff what arco asked from sobe in that thread from your variant.
6th May 2014, 04:30 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I was just trying out the different variants since there was no support for my phone Figuring all hardware was the same. Its close enough to the sprint version that it will work. I figured out the problem with battery life. Just down to mobile net I figured out When I left my phone sitting out my son had done a uicc reset. Compared my info to my wife's phones info and she won't let me put her sim in my phone all I can see is I have a lot that says not set and my network is 'roaming indicator off
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread