Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Please, Help installing CM11 (Noob here)

OP Jason2304

6th May 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 4

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

New or second hand/used? Sensations came with stock android 2.3.x including the xe, i have both..

It was new came with preinstalled ICS. I bought it late, a year and some time ago.
6th May 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #12  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,401

3,612 posts
More
I think we should just all wait till the OP actually replies so we know for sure what his bootloader details are, all these links for different methods is just gona confuse the xxxx outa him.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1337

It was new came with preinstalled ICS. I bought it late, a year and some time ago.

Strange coz the ics upgrade was more a test than anything. Was there for users to install if they wanted it.
6th May 2014, 04:39 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 4

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

I think we should just all wait till the OP actually replies so we know for sure what his bootloader details are, all these links for different methods is just gona confuse the xxxx outa him.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Strange coz the ics upgrade was more a test than anything. Was there for users to install if they wanted it.

Agreed on waiting...
Yea at some point in 2012 HTC stopped shipping Senny with Beats headphones (which i didnt care for anyway), then started shipping with stock ICS (http://www.phonearena.com/news/White...ndwich_id26512).
6th May 2014, 05:47 PM   |  #14  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,401

3,612 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1337

Agreed on waiting...
Yea at some point in 2012 HTC stopped shipping Senny with Beats headphones (which i didnt care for anyway), then started shipping with stock ICS (http://www.phonearena.com/news/White...ndwich_id26512).

Cool, did not know that. Strange that they shipped it with ICS coz it was not very good, had bugs and alot of users had wifi issues. The ICS sense 3.6 roms here on xda r good but htc"s update wasnt.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread