Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

[Q] Please, Help installing CM11 (Noob here)

6th May 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 4

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

New or second hand/used? Sensations came with stock android 2.3.x including the xe, i have both..

It was new came with preinstalled ICS. I bought it late, a year and some time ago.
6th May 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #12  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,346

3,490 posts
More
I think we should just all wait till the OP actually replies so we know for sure what his bootloader details are, all these links for different methods is just gona confuse the xxxx outa him.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1337

It was new came with preinstalled ICS. I bought it late, a year and some time ago.

Strange coz the ics upgrade was more a test than anything. Was there for users to install if they wanted it.
6th May 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 4

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

I think we should just all wait till the OP actually replies so we know for sure what his bootloader details are, all these links for different methods is just gona confuse the xxxx outa him.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Strange coz the ics upgrade was more a test than anything. Was there for users to install if they wanted it.

Agreed on waiting...
Yea at some point in 2012 HTC stopped shipping Senny with Beats headphones (which i didnt care for anyway), then started shipping with stock ICS (http://www.phonearena.com/news/White...ndwich_id26512).
6th May 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #14  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,346

3,490 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1337

Agreed on waiting...
Yea at some point in 2012 HTC stopped shipping Senny with Beats headphones (which i didnt care for anyway), then started shipping with stock ICS (http://www.phonearena.com/news/White...ndwich_id26512).

Cool, did not know that. Strange that they shipped it with ICS coz it was not very good, had bugs and alot of users had wifi issues. The ICS sense 3.6 roms here on xda r good but htc"s update wasnt.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread