XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more
Post Reply

[Q] Please, Help installing CM11 (Noob here)

OP Jason2304

6th May 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

New or second hand/used? Sensations came with stock android 2.3.x including the xe, i have both..

It was new came with preinstalled ICS. I bought it late, a year and some time ago.
6th May 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #12  
jmcclue's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,365
 
3,541 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
I think we should just all wait till the OP actually replies so we know for sure what his bootloader details are, all these links for different methods is just gona confuse the xxxx outa him.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1337

It was new came with preinstalled ICS. I bought it late, a year and some time ago.

Strange coz the ics upgrade was more a test than anything. Was there for users to install if they wanted it.
6th May 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

I think we should just all wait till the OP actually replies so we know for sure what his bootloader details are, all these links for different methods is just gona confuse the xxxx outa him.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------



Strange coz the ics upgrade was more a test than anything. Was there for users to install if they wanted it.


Agreed on waiting...
Yea at some point in 2012 HTC stopped shipping Senny with Beats headphones (which i didnt care for anyway), then started shipping with stock ICS (http://www.phonearena.com/news/White...ndwich_id26512).
6th May 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #14  
jmcclue's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,365
 
3,541 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1337

Agreed on waiting...
Yea at some point in 2012 HTC stopped shipping Senny with Beats headphones (which i didnt care for anyway), then started shipping with stock ICS (http://www.phonearena.com/news/White...ndwich_id26512).

Cool, did not know that. Strange that they shipped it with ICS coz it was not very good, had bugs and alot of users had wifi issues. The ICS sense 3.6 roms here on xda r good but htc"s update wasnt.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes