4th May 2014, 08:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 4

21 posts
More
Double Vision!

Click Here to download FREE from the Play Store

An addicting game of doubles! Train your brain while having fun! A grid of letters is displayed before you. Select the only letter that appears on the grid twice. See how quickly you can get through 10 puzzles and try and beat your friends!

Two game modes:
3x3 EASY
4x4 HARD

Enhance your memory and increase your reaction time! Master easy mode, and then try to match your score in Hard mode!

Please let me know if you find any bugs or have any suggestions for the game! Thank you.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...agmenttest.app

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bmorelli25 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 07:21 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 17

42 posts
Hi there!

I tested your game out. I found a bug: let's say you start a game and want to quit it before you finish. When you start a new game juste after, the time is reset, but the current progress is kept. With that being said I managed to get a highscore under 5 seconds...

There also seems to be a bit of mess with the activities of your game. You never actually seem to terminate them, and they keep on pilling up when you change your game's screens. Maybe take a look at the .finish() method of the activity class to better manage that. I got crashes likely related to that issue, I reported them so you should get complete data in your Developers console.

A part from those small issues, the concept is very fun and original I thought! Keep up with the work!
4th May 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Vancouver

21 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyvesb

Hi there!

I tested your game out. I found a bug: let's say you start a game and want to quit it before you finish. When you start a new game juste after, the time is reset, but the current progress is kept. With that being said I managed to get a highscore under 5 seconds...

There also seems to be a bit of mess with the activities of your game. You never actually seem to terminate them, and they keep on pilling up when you change your game's screens. Maybe take a look at the .finish() method of the activity class to better manage that. I got crashes likely related to that issue, I reported them so you should get complete data in your Developers console.

A part from those small issues, the concept is very fun and original I thought! Keep up with the work!

Awesome, thanks for discovering those bugs! I've got them fixed and I'll release the updated APK this evening.
5th May 2014, 12:18 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Vancouver

21 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmdmd27

Very fun and addictive game!

Thanks man

Thanks for trying it out! Glad you're liking it
6th May 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #5