Micro SD Card Problem

OP freakplayer

4th May 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Updated my LG V500 Gpad 8.3 to 4.4.2 a couple weeks ago and only noticed today (not sure if even related) that i cant see any of the Files i put on the SD card (well most of them actually, APK files, Music, Video, ROM) on my Explorer on Windows, but i can actually see them (but obviously not change or delete since 4.4.2) with the file manager from the tablet.

i tried to google for the problem but the only solution which it came up with is "go to Control Panel, Folder Options, View, Advanced, Show hidden files" which i already had on since i installed Windows 8.1 on my PC.

i mean the files are still there, but somehow hidden (not all the folders either, just a few) but when i browse them on the tablet they are there and accessible.

any solution? :S
6th May 2014, 05:48 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 9

30 posts
If you open an admin command prompt window to the drive, do you see those files with "dir"?
6th May 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruibing

If you open an admin command prompt window to the drive, do you see those files with "dir"?

well the Gpad doesnt appear with a Drive Letter in my Windows, so i cant really go there in cmd, can i?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread