Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,114 Members 38,221 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Micro SD Card Problem

Tip us?

freakplayer
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Micro SD Card Problem

Updated my LG V500 Gpad 8.3 to 4.4.2 a couple weeks ago and only noticed today (not sure if even related) that i cant see any of the Files i put on the SD card (well most of them actually, APK files, Music, Video, ROM) on my Explorer on Windows, but i can actually see them (but obviously not change or delete since 4.4.2) with the file manager from the tablet.

i tried to google for the problem but the only solution which it came up with is "go to Control Panel, Folder Options, View, Advanced, Show hidden files" which i already had on since i installed Windows 8.1 on my PC.

i mean the files are still there, but somehow hidden (not all the folders either, just a few) but when i browse them on the tablet they are there and accessible.

any solution? :S

ruibing
Old
Thanks Meter 9
If you open an admin command prompt window to the drive, do you see those files with "dir"?
Motorola Moto X (xt1053) 32GB
ROM: Stock 4.4.2
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 (p600) 16GB w/ 64GB MicroSDXC
Nexus 7 2013 (flo) 32GB
LG G Pad 8.3 (v500) 16GB w/ 64GB MicroSDXC
ROM: Mahdi-Rom 2.5 4/25
Sony Xperia Tablet S 16GB w/ 64GB SDXC
ROM: Stock 4.1.1 (Rooted)
Apple iPad 2 (k93) 16GB

freakplayer
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruibing View Post
If you open an admin command prompt window to the drive, do you see those files with "dir"?
well the Gpad doesnt appear with a Drive Letter in my Windows, so i cant really go there in cmd, can i?