[Q] Nexus 5 LED, Bug or Feature

OP Pixelase

4th May 2014, 09:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Grodno
Thanks Meter: 31

37 posts
More
Dear developers, I am concerned about the behavior of the LED on the Nexus 5 devices while charging. On other devices with omnirom, when connected to the charger, LED just lit all the time. But on the Nexus 5 with Omnirom LED periodically blinks during charging. On other roms with LED everything is all right - LED continuously lit while device charging.
This is a bug or a special feature of the rom?
6th May 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #2  
Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Owego, NY
Thanks Meter: 24,637

13,460 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelase

Dear developers, I am concerned about the behavior of the LED on the Nexus 5 devices while charging. On other devices with omnirom, when connected to the charger, LED just lit all the time. But on the Nexus 5 with Omnirom LED periodically blinks during charging. On other roms with LED everything is all right - LED continuously lit while device charging.
This is a bug or a special feature of the rom?

Standard Nexus 5 behavior we just haven't gotten around to changing (we've all been spread really thin with way too much to do and too little time). Submissions are always welcome.
The Following User Says Thank You to Entropy512 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Grodno
Thanks Meter: 31

37 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy512

Standard Nexus 5 behavior we just haven't gotten around to changing (we've all been spread really thin with way too much to do and too little time). Submissions are always welcome.

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, I'm yet not good with the codding for such things. But I can say that the behavior of LED are very well implemented in slimrom. It would be great if someone could port it from there.
Best regards.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread