Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Send Phone to be Unlocked


6th May 2014, 07:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
I have a Japanese handset, a Kyocera Digno S (model KYL21). It was purchased and used in Japan. I would like to have it unlocked for use in the US, but my previous carrier, KDDI au, refuses to do anything. And seeing as how the phone is uncommon I am unable to find an unlock code. I have read that I may be able to send the phone to a third-party company to be scanned and unlocked but I haven't been able to find any such companies via Google.

Does anyone here provide such a service, or alternatively, can anyone here recommend a company that will scan and unlock my phone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes