Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 48,702 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need RUU for Z710e

Tip us?
 
mmrozibul
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 24
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default Need RUU for Z710e

Model : PYRAMID
IMEI : xxxxxxxxxxxx
Build : 3.33.707.51
CID : HTC__044
HBoot : 1.27.0000
MID : PG5813000
Security : ON
Region : HTC-Singapore


version: 0.5
version-bootloader: 1.27.0000
version-baseband: 11.24A.3504.31_M
version-cpld: None
version-microp: None
version-main: 3.33.707.51
serialno: SH18EV803400
imei: xxxxxxxxxxx
product: pyramid
platform: HBOOT-8260
modelid: PG5813000
cidnum: HTC__044
battery-status: good
battery-voltage: 4007mV
partition-layout: Generic
security: on
build-mode: SHIP
boot-mode: FASTBOOT
commitno-bootloader: 617f0a98
hbootpreupdate: 11
gencheckpt: 0

Phone is stuck @ HTC Logo, CWM installed, S-ON
I tried install Revelation 1.0.3 but installation failed ( assert failed getprop( ro.product.device )== "pyramid")

Any One can provide me appropriate ruu?

Thanks.
 
rzr86
Old
#2  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1957
Posts: 6,602
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nafpaktos
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmrozibul View Post
Model : PYRAMID
IMEI : xxxxxxxxxxxx
Build : 3.33.707.51
CID : HTC__044
HBoot : 1.27.0000
MID : PG5813000
Security : ON
Region : HTC-Singapore


version: 0.5
version-bootloader: 1.27.0000
version-baseband: 11.24A.3504.31_M
version-cpld: None
version-microp: None
version-main: 3.33.707.51
serialno: SH18EV803400
imei: xxxxxxxxxxx
product: pyramid
platform: HBOOT-8260
modelid: PG5813000
cidnum: HTC__044
battery-status: good
battery-voltage: 4007mV
partition-layout: Generic
security: on
build-mode: SHIP
boot-mode: FASTBOOT
commitno-bootloader: 617f0a98
hbootpreupdate: 11
gencheckpt: 0

Phone is stuck @ HTC Logo, CWM installed, S-ON
I tried install Revelation 1.0.3 but installation failed ( assert failed getprop( ro.product.device )== "pyramid")

Any One can provide me appropriate ruu?

Thanks.
change your recovery to 4ext
format all partitions except sdcard from 4ext
enable smartflash from 4ext
flash the rom
done

for 4ext see here(only step 2)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1631861

DEVICE: HTC Sensation Z710e
PREVIOUS ROM:Rooted Stock Rom ICS Sence 3.6 Revelation 1.0.3 JB Sense 4+ ViperS 3.1.4 JB Sense 4+
CURRENT ROM:ViperS 5.2.1 JB Sense 5 | Sense 6 Blinkfeed
FIRMWARE:3.32.401.5
PREVIOUS KERNEL:Overclocked kernel v1.5.2 by SebastianFM
CURRENT KERNEL:kernel 3.4.10 by SebastianFM
BOOTLOADER:unlocked
HBOOT VERSION:1.27.0000
RECOVERY:4EXT recovery touch v.1.0.0.6 RC3 testing build: 8
S-OFF
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rzr86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mmrozibul
Old
(Last edited by mmrozibul; 30th April 2014 at 04:27 AM.)
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 24
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86 View Post
change your recovery to 4ext
format all partitions except sdcard from 4ext
enable smartflash from 4ext
flash the rom
done

for 4ext see here(only step 2)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1631861
which rom you prefer me to flash?

On relevation 1.0.3 rom it stucks @ beats logo
 
rzr86
Old
#4  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1957
Posts: 6,602
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nafpaktos
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmrozibul View Post
which rom you prefer me to flash?

On relevation 1.0.3 rom it stucks @ beats logo
flash the boot.img of the rom via fastboot command
the command is fastboot flash boot boot.img

DEVICE: HTC Sensation Z710e
PREVIOUS ROM:Rooted Stock Rom ICS Sence 3.6 Revelation 1.0.3 JB Sense 4+ ViperS 3.1.4 JB Sense 4+
CURRENT ROM:ViperS 5.2.1 JB Sense 5 | Sense 6 Blinkfeed
FIRMWARE:3.32.401.5
PREVIOUS KERNEL:Overclocked kernel v1.5.2 by SebastianFM
CURRENT KERNEL:kernel 3.4.10 by SebastianFM
BOOTLOADER:unlocked
HBOOT VERSION:1.27.0000
RECOVERY:4EXT recovery touch v.1.0.0.6 RC3 testing build: 8
S-OFF
 
mmrozibul
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 24
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86 View Post
flash the boot.img of the rom via fastboot command
the command is fastboot flash boot boot.img
Phone is working fine now. Thanks
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes