Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,660 Members 53,971 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Verizon Lowers Price On Galaxy S 5

Tip us?

Sneakytiki
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Verizon Lowers Price On Galaxy S 5

So I was looking for cases for my S5 and I saw that they lowered the price to $149.99 with $50.00 mail in rebate.

This stinks because I just bought the thing on the 23rd for $249.99 with a $50.00 mail in rebate.

Has any body had any success getting Verizon to give a refund if you are still in the return policy time frame? Or matching their own price?

Just wondering, I could buy a nice case for 100 dollars or donate more money to root lol.

ddog511
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodaserves View Post
That price is too much.pretty expensive..
^This - I know this is not on topic, but seriously, who is this Loda person and why is he/she posting junk like this that doesn't help with anything? Can the mods block this user? 250 posts in a month and many are just like the one above - pointless and a waste.

Sorry for the rant. I have had luck in the past when verizon lowered the price of a device but if I recall, it had to be within 2 weeks time. Best you can do is try and see what they'll do for you. Good luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ddog511 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sneakytiki
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default grandon licesin

Hi all,

Just to update. Verizon did do a price match for me. They are giving me a 100 dollar credit on my bill. So, as long as you are within the 14 day window they will match their own price.

Most of you guys probably already know this so just in case anybody just bought a phone within the past two weeks Verizon will give you a $100 credit for the new price.

Sneakytiki
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Whoops, I messed up my title. Lol noob move.