Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[THEME ] DarkBlue v.3

OP dulemilosevski

1st May 2014, 09:57 PM   |  #21  
slonn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91
 
1,027 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by German737

Download an install this module "Serajr Xperia™ Xposed (KK)"
Than activate the theme an reboot your device.

Tried that approach but Settings and Phone apks are still white.

--
Sendt fra Z1C
3rd May 2014, 12:46 AM   |  #22  
dulemilosevski's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag skopje
Thanks Meter: 322
 
234 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slonn

Tried that approach but Settings and Phone apks are still white.

--
Sendt fra Z1C

You must have dark Rom/mod theme dont chenge from white to black only change png if you have white seting before theme (stock) after you apply theme you seting will be still white only will chage png


Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
Last edited by dulemilosevski; 3rd May 2014 at 06:20 PM.
3rd May 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #23  
slonn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91
 
1,027 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulemilosevski

You must have dark Rom/mod theme dont chenge from white to black only change png if you have white seting before theme (stock) after you apply theme you seting will be still white only will chage png


Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Not sure what you mean...you're saying if stock settings are white this theme can't change the colour?

---
Sendt fra LG G Pad
3rd May 2014, 09:16 PM   |  #24  
dulemilosevski's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag skopje
Thanks Meter: 322
 
234 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slonn

Not sure what you mean...you're saying if stock settings are white this theme can't change the colour?

---
Sendt fra LG G Pad

Yes if you whant black seting like my screenshot you must have black/dark seting

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dulemilosevski For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2014, 10:05 PM   |  #25  
slonn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91
 
1,027 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulemilosevski

Yes if you whant black seting like my screenshot you must have black/dark seting

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Ok thanks

--
Sendt fra Z1C
5th May 2014, 12:21 PM   |  #26  
santacruzdz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 210
 
395 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulemilosevski

You must have supermod (servise.jar mod) and install apk normal

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Could you please be more specific about how and where install the supermod service.jar?? Thanks!

I'm also on a FW. 757 and can't apply the previous apk's from older firmware...and I tried to mod my own apk's and turn them to black but only conversations.apk worked...the other ones failed to install...
Last edited by santacruzdz; 5th May 2014 at 12:26 PM.
5th May 2014, 10:15 PM   |  #27  
dulemilosevski's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag skopje
Thanks Meter: 322
 
234 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruzdz

Could you please be more specific about how and where install the supermod service.jar?? Thanks!

I'm also on a FW. 757 and can't apply the previous apk's from older firmware...and I tried to mod my own apk's and turn them to black but only conversations.apk worked...the other ones failed to install...

super user mod http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...-sola-t2342679

or instal xposed mod by sejar and enable superusermod from seting http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=2612179seting and restart
The Following User Says Thank You to dulemilosevski For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2014, 10:01 PM   |  #28  
santacruzdz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 210
 
395 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulemilosevski

super user mod http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...-sola-t2342679

or instal xposed mod by sejar and enable superusermod from seting http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=2612179seting and restart

Thanks for your answer...I did install succefully the xposed framwork and wit works quite well on my device but when I try to install a recompiled framework of my own it fails to install...it goes in bootloop...hmmm it weems that the new FW .757 is ****ty...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes