Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,266 Members 42,221 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] new mother board/ logic board

Tip us?

chinefoo
Old
(Last edited by chinefoo; 6th May 2014 at 10:24 PM.) Reason: wrong page!
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Default [Q] new mother board/ logic board

Have an sgh I747 att galaxy 3,
My issue and question, i have had this phone for a while it has seen a LOT of abuse, have replaced busted screen 2 times!

with that in mind latest issue and yes did factory reset and have 4.3., camera shows nothing on screen and says a error, also wifi will not turn on at all slide to turn never connects goes to off position, ni assume due to many drops the board had said enuff, !

now my question if i buy a new logic board / mother board will i have issues connecting to my provider? AT&T, imei # and so forth, or will popping in my sim negate that issue?

chinefoo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinefoo View Post
Have an sgh I747 att galaxy 3,
My issue and question, i have had this phone for a while it has seen a LOT of abuse, have replaced busted screen 2 times!

with that in mind latest issue and yes did factory reset and have 4.3., camera shows nothing on screen and says a error, also wifi will not turn on at all slide to turn never connects goes to off position, ni assume due to many drops the board had said enuff, !

now my question if i buy a new logic board / mother board will i have issues connecting to my provider? AT&T, imei # and so forth, or will popping in my sim negate that issue?
Mods Please deleate this thread was ment for an s4 im a retard will post in propper page!