Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 48,311 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Draw Something 2 doesn't remember credentials

Tip us?

VICosPhi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Question Draw Something 2 doesn't remember credentials

So I have Draw something 2 paid version and I use my email address and password to login to use it. The issue is, the app consistently forgets my credentials the next time I launch it! It happens 8 out of 10 times that I have to enter my email and password when I open the app.

Has anyone seen this issue? Is the app just crappy now? It happened to me on my Galaxy S4 and happening on Galaxy S5 as well. Thanks guys for reading.
RELEASE the Craken on people against net neutrality

ShapesBlue
Old
Thanks Meter 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by VICosPhi View Post
So I have Draw something 2 paid version and I use my email address and password to login to use it. The issue is, the app consistently forgets my credentials the next time I launch it! It happens 8 out of 10 times that I have to enter my email and password when I open the app.

Has anyone seen this issue? Is the app just crappy now? It happened to me on my Galaxy S4 and happening on Galaxy S5 as well. Thanks guys for reading.
Used the app once got bored very easily. I'd suggest contacting the developer of the app. It might be something they can walk you through or there might already be a fix

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
VZW S3 - Wicked 4.3
SGT2 7.0 - SOKP

"Ultimate awareness comes from when you seek the truth."
The Following User Says Thank You to ShapesBlue For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]