Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,053 Members 46,116 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I want to make a game that

Tip us?
 
fastlearn
Old
(Last edited by fastlearn; 26th April 2014 at 12:22 PM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Apr 2014
Angry I want to make a game that

I want to make a game in which user competes against computeR Like chess.. Which platform should i use -java.Any help
 
kermage
Old
#2  
kermage's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 131
Posts: 273
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Iligan City
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlearn View Post
I want to make a game in which user competes against computeR Like chess.. Which platform should i use -java.Any help
what platform do you mean?
 
fastlearn
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Apr 2014
Dear, i am new to programming language,i want to make a game like chess in which user compete against computer,which programming language should i learn.Thnks in advance
 
kermage
Old
#4  
kermage's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 131
Posts: 273
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Iligan City
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlearn View Post
Dear, i am new to programming language,i want to make a game like chess in which user compete against computer,which programming language should i learn.Thnks in advance
JAVA!
 
jbutewicz
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 11
Join Date: May 2014
Location: South River, NJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kermage View Post
JAVA!
Yea, if you are going to make it for Android then I recommend learning Java. But if not then there are many options for languages.
 
kermage
Old
#6  
kermage's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 131
Posts: 273
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Iligan City
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbutewicz View Post
Yea, if you are going to make it for Android then I recommend learning Java. But if not then there are many options for languages.
i know right...
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...