Default [REQ] Modded Vonage Mobile

I have the T-Mobile $30 per month plan which is great except for the 100 minutes. My workaround is the Vonage Mobile app. For free you get 3000 minutes per month for outgoing calls to the US. The best part is it spoofs the caller ID to that of your actual number so when you call people they still know it's you. Also, if it wasn't clear, this uses wifi or cell data. As nice as that is the app has a few missing features I'd love to see and I'm hoping someone here will be able to implement them.

Missing Features
------------------------
1. The app doesn't work with 7 digit numbers, rather you have to enter full 10 digit numbers. It'd be great if there was a place to plugin a default area code for 7 digit numbers.

2. The app isn't integrated with the native dialer at all. Other apps I've used let you dial with the native dialer and when you hit call you get presented with a choice to continue as normal or send the call to the app. I'd like that.
------------------------

My apologies if this is in the wrong place or incorrectly labeled. Kindly correct it if so.

Also I'll happily donate $10 to whoever makes this happen.

The app for anyone wondering: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...age.TimeToCall