Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,049 Members 39,672 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No Signal after flashing 4.3 over 4.4.2

Tip us?

rodrigoperu
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by psa47 View Post
wich box do you use to repair this problem?
I "killed my phone for more than 4 hours a couple of nights ago. Long story short I was trying to do the same thing, "downgrade fro kitkat for personal reasons. The phone wouldn't boot up, and couldn't get it to go to download mode. Afternseveral tries it finally got into doenload mode and I was able to reflash with original/official kitkat, and it works just fine, the onky thing is that I keep seeing that imei certi : na status on the service mode screen and can't navigate to other screens within service mode. Im trying to sim unlock it using that method. I'm not sure that I did anything special, just try to reflash again with official kitkat and hopefully it will stick...

dorian2kx
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Wen i dial *#06# my imei is fine but Wen i dail *#0011* i also get imei /na my phone doesn't have any signal also I don't know what caused the problem cause i got the phone second hand also on 4.4 2 stock, could this be the problem y I can't get any signal at all? I also tried flashing custom roms and stock kk ROM but still no signal help please