Thread Closed

Diablo 3

OP JesterDoobie

6th May 2014, 09:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Nelson, BC
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
How many out there play? What's your biggest beef with the game right now? How many ppl have quit playing cause it's a waste of time, or their build has been nerfed to uselessness?

ALSO, Since it IS possible to play D3 on Linux, (wine and playonlinux) I was wondering if anybody out there managed to get this game running on an Android device? Keep in mind that I'm pretty much a total noob about linux and Android, IDK if WINE is doable on Android, let alone if this game will work, I just think it'd be KEWL BEANS to play D3 while on the bus or waiting for my food. I CAN play on my phone, by using an app that streams the video to my phone, then uses my touchscreen as a control interface, (forget the name of said app) but this is a violation of Blizzard's TOS/EULA, and I aint gonna risk a ban, I've spent HUNDREDS of hours on my characters and they're pretty powerful right now.
6th May 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #2  
I got a week or so ago and I'm not really enjoying it. I was personally expecting more and it has became reasonably repetitive. I guess a lot of people are quitting due to how useless some items have become. I don't think I'll be playing for much longer.
7th May 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #3  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 2,554

3,181 posts
Please use the official Gaming Thread to discuss everything related to games and game play.

Thanks!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread