Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 47,093 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Diablo 3

Tip us?

JesterDoobie
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Diablo 3

How many out there play? What's your biggest beef with the game right now? How many ppl have quit playing cause it's a waste of time, or their build has been nerfed to uselessness?

ALSO, Since it IS possible to play D3 on Linux, (wine and playonlinux) I was wondering if anybody out there managed to get this game running on an Android device? Keep in mind that I'm pretty much a total noob about linux and Android, IDK if WINE is doable on Android, let alone if this game will work, I just think it'd be KEWL BEANS to play D3 while on the bus or waiting for my food. I CAN play on my phone, by using an app that streams the video to my phone, then uses my touchscreen as a control interface, (forget the name of said app) but this is a violation of Blizzard's TOS/EULA, and I aint gonna risk a ban, I've spent HUNDREDS of hours on my characters and they're pretty powerful right now.

doverjosh8
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I got a week or so ago and I'm not really enjoying it. I was personally expecting more and it has became reasonably repetitive. I guess a lot of people are quitting due to how useless some items have become. I don't think I'll be playing for much longer.

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2341
Please use the official Gaming Thread to discuss everything related to games and game play.

Thanks!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe