FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

Which rom is the best for G2 ?

74 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By ozal5, Member on 2nd May 2014, 10:30 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd May 2014, 08:44 PM |#11  
scottdanpor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 362
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozal5

Okay , the bags did the work good ?

i want buy this :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transparent-...item43c790e26d

it will the work good aswell ?

or you recommend on something better from the list ?

That would work, there isn't really a better one for the G2
 
 
2nd May 2014, 09:21 PM |#12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdanpor

That would work, there isn't really a better one for the G2

oh ...

can i be sassy ? what you recommend ?

Thanks you .
2nd May 2014, 09:25 PM |#13  
scottdanpor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 362
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozal5

oh ...

can i be sassy ? what you recommend ?

Thanks you .

There isn't a good one like lifeproof available for the g2, so those simple plastic ones are our only option AFAIK. They will keep the water off, that's the main thing, and they're cheap!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
2nd May 2014, 09:28 PM |#14  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdanpor

There isn't a good one like lifeproof available for the g2, so those simple plastic ones are our only option AFAIK. They will keep the water off, that's the main thing, and they're cheap!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Thanks you very much .

can someoen lock this theard .
2nd May 2014, 10:17 PM |#15  
markrulesallnow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Define "Best"
6th May 2014, 03:02 AM |#16  
Member
Flag Mansfield
Thanks Meter: 7
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozal5

Hello ,

I want ask which rom is the best for G2.

i saw CloudyFlex , the features are very cool , but i don't know if this rom is good.

What you guys recommend ?

Anothe question is , someoen can go me advice for water proof case ? something in chip price , and worldwide sending.

Stock. It supports wmv right out of the box. It has things like qslide which is nice for the calculator messaging. My stock is xdabbebs mod with split view. But the best feature is the LG app quick remote. It is fully compatible with the phone hardware and you can't do better on this phone. Download xposed and you'll get all the custom Romesque tweaks. Plus it's stable.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
6th May 2014, 12:08 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozal5

Hello ,

I want ask which rom is the best for G2.

i saw CloudyFlex , the features are very cool , but i don't know if this rom is good.

What you guys recommend ?

Anothe question is , someoen can go me advice for water proof case ? something in chip price , and worldwide sending.

t-rom with g3 theme as well as the cpu latest fix flashed .
7th May 2014, 02:29 AM |#18  
Judge Joseph Dredd's Avatar
Moderator Committee / RC-RT Committee Lead / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Flag Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 33,467
 
10101010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozal5

Hello ,

I want ask which rom is the best for G2.

i saw CloudyFlex , the features are very cool , but i don't know if this rom is good.

What you guys recommend ?

Anothe question is , someoen can go me advice for water proof case ? something in chip price , and worldwide sending.

I recommend you try and you see what is best for you....Thread Closed, thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes