Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,404 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Wiped Everything but twrp trying to unroot. Odin failed

Tip us?

mcmilldew
Old
(Last edited by mcmilldew; 6th May 2014 at 11:26 PM.) Reason: More info
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Wiped Everything but twrp trying to unroot. Odin failed

My note 3 on t-mobile was acting up after i went back from CM to stock with exposed modules. I accidently wiped internal storage doing a reset and now only can boot into TWRP. I downloaded stock firmware and am trying to flash it using Odin but i get a failed to write error after a few seconds. Phone says SWREV checkfail sb(1)fused 2> binary 1. Phone is recognized by computer but nothing seems to work. I've tried older versions of Odin and even stock firmware for 4.3. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Screenshot of odin will be included soon. i can't include a link in my first posts.

celderic
Old
Thanks Meter 177
Have you tried flashing cm11 from an sdcard in TWRP just to make sure the device is okay? Or even a stock rom.

Sent from my SM-N9005

mcmilldew
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by celderic View Post
Have you tried flashing cm11 from an sdcard in TWRP just to make sure the device is okay? Or even a stock rom.

Sent from my SM-N9005
I just was able to side load CM11 from adb so it looks like the device is good. I was a bit worried. I am guessing that i will be okay to go back to stock from CM using Odin now if i wanted to. Thanks for the help.