Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,436 Members 45,035 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] RED/BLUE for Note 3 Android 4.3, Heavily Themed 04/27/2014

Tip us?

musicman625
Old
(Last edited by musicman625; 1st May 2014 at 04:18 AM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 321
Default [THEME] RED/BLUE for Note 3 Android 4.3, Heavily Themed 04/27/2014

I recommend that if your running a ROM with a theme on it that you NOT try to flash this over it. Take the time to flash a ROM then flash this theme over it. A fresh flash of a ROM makes all the differece.

If you flashed my Red Gold then you have a general idea of my theming style, I leave almost nothing unthemed, the stock UI (in my opinion) is hideous, I hope you flash and enjoy.

There are hours upon hours upon hours put in this theme, it was a ton of work, so please post your opinion of it, and hit the Thanks button if you would.

4/30/14 Did some touch up's on some colors, colored a few more images. This thing is beautiful on the phone folks, check it out

If at first this theme appears to be a little "LOUD" or over bearing it really isn't. Once it's on the phone it looks quite nice.

All system apk's are themed, a total of 16 apk's are themed.

Download Link: http://d-h.st/6a7

If you don't put a theme on your phone, it could put you to sleep with the stock UI, I can help you with that
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to musicman625 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

musicman625
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 321
Default none

I would sure like your comments on this, good or bad.

Thanks
If you don't put a theme on your phone, it could put you to sleep with the stock UI, I can help you with that

19psi
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I'll give it a try. Thanks!

jdog94
Old
Thanks Meter 121
wow that hurts my eyes sorry.......good work not my colors

Southern_mind
Old
Thanks Meter 224

DONATE TO ME
You definitely did a lot. But not my colors. You should try something a little more subtle. Maybe some pastel colors.

Sent from my VZW Galaxy Note 3

musicman625
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 321
Default none

Flash it, it looks great on the phone

krazy_smokezalot
Old
Thanks Meter 1056
Seems like a good idea. Try something like what I got. Just my opinion instead of a lot of red try black! Here is what I got I did this through Xblast and WanamClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1399434261431.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	2730053

Sent from my SM-N900V
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1313SAM
Please don't encourage dirty flashing. Dirty flashing is like unprotected sex. Yes it may feel better and take less work, but who knows what may happens later. Even though sometimes you still get surprises when you do things right. At least you know you took precautions and where to look for problems