Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Possibly Bricked Nook Tablet

OP DaltonHeintz

5th May 2014, 10:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Every once in awhile, I get the urge to try and fix my nook tablet, sadly i usually just waste my time.
Anyway, after browsing on the web for hours trying to find ways to fix the tablet, I somewhat gave up.
I did notice some odd things though. The partitions are okay, it can boot into a different ROM from the
SD Card, CWM works fine. Also, when I start up the CM10 and hold n for the boot menu and then
select "INT BOOT", it actually starts up the Nooks default OS bring up the "Read forever" opening, although
it doesn't go any farther. Now, I should note I have tried almost every single Brick recovery I could find, it
did nothing and I guess I could just live with the SD card boot, but its just so slow.
Anyway, if you can help at all, thank you!

P.S. When starting up normally I just get told to contact support.
6th May 2014, 03:42 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 436

1,425 posts
More
You might consider trying the methods in section "Info/Tools for Restoring to Stock" of http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2575489.
The Following User Says Thank You to digixmax For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2014, 05:52 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by digixmax

You might consider trying the methods in section "Info/Tools for Restoring to Stock" of http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2575489.

Thanks for the help! Actually, I managed to find a link for Albert Wertz CWM recovery and it worked! The joy I feel at this moment right now is unbearable! Strange thing is, I did try a CWM recovery before and it never worked, stange as to why it would work now. Maybe it was those partition recovery zips I found from the link you gave me, so again, Thank you!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boot, brick, cwm, nook tablet, sdcard
Previous Thread Next Thread