FORUMS

ZenFone 2 Lolliflash and ZenPower Giveaway!

We recently did an in-depth review of the Asus Zenfone 2 but one of the things people may … more

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Help i Need a CWM Touch or a TWRP, HELP

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By ipedrorodrigo, Junior Member on 5th May 2014, 12:50 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello, first of all I ask sorry for my English is very bad,
Now, I have a problem I have damaged the POWER and HOME buttons, and I'm on JVU stock

* cm10.2 would like to install from a recovery but without the home button I can not install it, the solution would someone pass me some RECOVERY TOUCH, maybe some serious TWRP or something, to install the rom from whether thank you very much
 
 
5th May 2014, 11:57 AM |#2  
pryerlee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 126
 
More
Search on Google Playstore for a widget that can reboot into recovery then flash cf-root to get CWM and root. http://bit.ly/RgA6YS
EDIT: CMW uses the power button to navigate so if you have a damaged power button not sure if you'll be able to use it anyway, only other option is to flash a touch screen version of CWM.
EDIT: PhilZ Touch recovery, but i think it's bundled with a CM11 kernel? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588649
EDIT: If you can find a widget that'll reboot you into recovery mode you could flash ''Mackay CM9'' http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2660668 it has TWRP 2.2.2.0 recovery and it's the rom I'm using. highly recommended.
Last edited by pryerlee; 5th May 2014 at 06:53 PM.
5th May 2014, 09:48 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by pryerlee

Search on Google Playstore for a widget that can reboot into recovery then flash cf-root to get CWM and root. http://bit.ly/RgA6YS
EDIT: CMW uses the power button to navigate so if you have a damaged power button not sure if you'll be able to use it anyway, only other option is to flash a touch screen version of CWM.
EDIT: PhilZ Touch recovery, but i think it's bundled with a CM11 kernel? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588649
EDIT: If you can find a widget that'll reboot you into recovery mode you could flash ''Mackay CM9'' http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2660668 it has TWRP 2.2.2.0 recovery and it's the rom I'm using. highly recommended.

Thanks Man! but i need to navigate and select Wipe data and install zip from sd card but i dont have home button! anyway thanks
6th May 2014, 06:33 AM |#4  
pryerlee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 126
 
More
The only thing I can suggest is to flash a rom (if you can boot into download mode) which has touch recovery, Mackay CM9 has TWRP. sorry can't help much.
EDIT: actually there's an app called "button remapper" (needs root) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=850464 maybe you could try remapping the faulty buttons.
Last edited by pryerlee; 6th May 2014 at 06:41 AM.
6th May 2014, 05:12 PM |#5  
tetakpatak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lucerne
Thanks Meter: 2,195
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipedrorodrigo

Thanks Man! but i need to navigate and select Wipe data and install zip from sd card but i dont have home button! anyway thanks

In CWM you don't need home button at all. Navigating with volume buttons / confirm with power button.

I would suggest you to install Mackay ICS 2014 CM9 based. It features TWRP, it is much faster than CM10.2 and has also better battery life.

Around pages 3-5 mohammad.affaneh has posted flashable zip SystemUI (just link to it) which gives you functions power button by touching uppest right screen corner (minutes of the time). Zip doesn't work in other ROMs

tetakpatalked from the legendary i9000
Last edited by tetakpatak; 7th May 2014 at 05:47 AM.
7th May 2014, 12:41 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetakpatak

In CWM you don't need hime button at all. Navigating with volume buttons / confirm with power button.

I would suggest you to install Mackay ICS 2014 CM9 based. It features TWRP, it is much faster than CM10.2 and has also better battery life.

Around pages 3-5 mohammad.affaneh has posted flashable zip SystemUI (just link to it) which gives you functions power button by touching uppest right screen corner (minutes of the time). Zip doesn't work in other ROMs

tetakpatalked from the legendary i9000

Ok men but i dont have power button too! thanks for reply
7th May 2014, 05:49 AM |#7  
tetakpatak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lucerne
Thanks Meter: 2,195
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipedrorodrigo

Ok men but i dont have power button too! thanks for reply

You can use USB jig to turn into download mode if necessary and ADB to reboot into recovery.
Once you are rooted, app QuickBoot can do all basic boot commands with just touching a screen.

tetakpatalked from P5110
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes