[Q] ACM limit exceeded- no 2/3G connectivity or outgoing calls

OP ak.pp

7th May 2014, 04:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

27 posts
Hi All,

For a while now my I8150 doesn't allow me to make any outgoing calls or connect to 2 or 3G- when trying to make a call, it says 'ACM limit exceeded'. outgoing/incoming SMS is fine, and I can receive calls without any problems. WiFi works fine.

I've searched for others facing similar problems with other Samsung phones, but all point to a faulty sim card; the same sim card works flawlessly on other phones.

I'm running CM9 unofficial but tried many different ROMs to no avail... clean installed each time I changed ROMs but that doesn't seem to make a difference.

Anyone have an idea what it could be?

Thanks,
7th May 2014, 04:25 AM   |  #2  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak.pp

Hi All,

For a while now my I8150 doesn't allow me to make any outgoing calls or connect to 2 or 3G- when trying to make a call, it says 'ACM limit exceeded'. outgoing/incoming SMS is fine, and I can receive calls without any problems. WiFi works fine.

I've searched for others facing similar problems with other Samsung phones, but all point to a faulty sim card; the same sim card works flawlessly on other phones.

I'm running CM9 unofficial but tried many different ROMs to no avail... clean installed each time I changed ROMs but that doesn't seem to make a difference.

Anyone have an idea what it could be?

Thanks,

Did you also try clean flash of the original stock firmware the phone came with?
7th May 2014, 09:10 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

27 posts
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Did you also try clean flash of the original stock firmware the phone came with?

Yes, I flashed the stock ROM with Odin but still the same issue. I'm starting to think it might be a hardware issue with the SIM reader
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread