Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,547 Members 45,474 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

kitkat with lg launcher

Tip us?
 
hurka11
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 76
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default kitkat with lg launcher

Hi. Is there any custom Rom kitkat with lg launcher and lg apps.,widgets?
 
Ottonet
Old
#2  
Ottonet's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 144
Posts: 185
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Milan

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurka11 View Post
Hi. Is there any custom Rom kitkat with lg launcher and lg apps.,widgets?
This is one of those questions that deserve no reply.
I will be kind and remind you the first of xda rules: search before posting. Other users will certainly have more fantasy and will show it widely in the posts that will follow. I will sit back and enjoy the show. Until the thread is closed, I mean.

Inviato dal mio GT-P3110 utilizzando Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Ottonet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
hurka11
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 76
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottonet View Post
This is one of those questions that deserve no reply.
I will be kind and remind you the first of xda rules: search before posting. Other users will certainly have more fantasy and will show it widely in the posts that will follow. I will sit back and enjoy the show. Until the thread is closed, I mean.

Inviato dal mio GT-P3110 utilizzando Tapatalk
sorry for the stupid question
 
Omario-242
Old
#4  
Omario-242's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 232
Posts: 805
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Munich
*Hint* You can replace the launcher on every ROM *Hint*

Herp derp

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
||
|| LG Optimus 4X HD (P880)
|| Android Version 4.4.4 Kitkat
|| Recovery TeamWin Recovery Project 2.7.0.0
|| Kernel Iodak v10 Beta
|| Rom Version Vanir maintained by Laufersteppenwolf

||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
caesar170988
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 24
Join Date: Aug 2013
i think this is a very legitimate question .
if we like the stock look but need kitkat goodness , a 4.4.2 rom with stock features would be perfect .
i searched the development section and could only find Enox rom and Zaiben ( and since rc 9 zaiben is not stock anymore ) that are 4.1.2 so a 4.4.2 rom with stock feel would be great .
 
Flying_Bear
Old
#6  
Flying_Bear's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 730
Posts: 1,729
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by caesar170988 View Post
i think this is a very legitimate question .
if we like the stock look but need kitkat goodness , a 4.4.2 rom with stock features would be perfect .
i searched the development section and could only find Enox rom and Zaiben ( and since rc 9 zaiben is not stock anymore ) that are 4.1.2 so a 4.4.2 rom with stock feel would be great .
1. grab any 4.4.2 rom you prefer
2. grab https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...heme.lgoptimus or https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lgoptimus.free
3. grab lg g2 launcher for aosp roms
4. ???
5. profit.


that's as close as you'll get to stock-looking 4.4.2 rom, unfortunately.
To install custom roms on O4x:

1. upgrade to jb
2. root
3. unlock bootloader
4. flash custom recovery (cwm)
5. flash roms
6. if you encounter any issues, search, they've been answered already.

Got issues with RIL/IMEI/BASEBAND on custom 4.2, 4.3 or 4.4 ROMs on p880? Click me for possible solution!
 
MidnightDevil
Old
#7  
MidnightDevil's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 809
Posts: 2,128
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lisbon
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurka11 View Post
Hi. Is there any custom Rom kitkat with lg launcher and lg apps.,widgets?
Grab your favorite 4.4.2 rom, flash it.

Google "xda lg g2 launcher", you'll find a few users who managed to port the launcher and make it work on KK roms.
Make sure what you're flashing. Read before downloading.

Mobile: LG Optimus 4X HD
Mobile: Google Nexus 5
Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 Wii

Be tolerant and use Good & Common HTC Sense! :P.

--- Interesting Reading ---
Android Terms / Slangs / Definitions and Guides Revised
What exactly batterystats.bin does.

Get 15GB of Free Space!!!

Don't post just to increase your post count, make sure you know what you're talking about before posting to reduce the amount of false information.
MD


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Control Your Toast Notifications with SlicedToasts

Toasts are delicious, even in their Android flavor. In Android, toast doesn’t lead … more

Rotation Lets You Take Full Control of Your Device’s Orientation Settings

To be brutally honest, the native options for screen … more

Change the Alarm Icon in the Status Bar with Xposed

It’s hard to find a more hated object than your alarm clock. They wake us up nearly … more

Return to Outer Space Outer Space with Ship Up Game

Since the release of Flappy Birds, we’ve had the “fortune” to see … more