How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] TouchWiz/iOS-like app sorting

OP MixEcoSystem

6th May 2014, 01:48 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 591

3,106 posts
Donate to Me
More
Nah, Go Launcher and Next Launcher do offer the ability to move the apps around, but just like Apex, it affects the other pages. OP is looking for not only customized sorting, but also customized per page. So if they want 12 apps on the first page, and 10 on the next and 20 on the 3rd, etc.
6th May 2014, 06:51 PM   |  #12  
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

Nah, Go Launcher and Next Launcher do offer the ability to move the apps around, but just like Apex, it affects the other pages. OP is looking for not only customized sorting, but also customized per page. So if they want 12 apps on the first page, and 10 on the next and 20 on the 3rd, etc.

Exactly
6th May 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 591

3,106 posts
Donate to Me
More
Finally found one that does what you are looking for:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....aqua.launcher

I've used it before, just forgot about that little feature as it's not really that desirable to me. It's quite a different kind of launcher, so you might or might not like the other features, but you have to take the good with the bad.
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2014, 11:14 AM   |  #14  
Thumbs up What I was looking for...and more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

Finally found one that does what you are looking for:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....aqua.launcher

I've used it before, just forgot about that little feature as it's not really that desirable to me. It's quite a different kind of launcher, so you might or might not like the other features, but you have to take the good with the bad.

Nailed it Fiddling with it right now!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread