Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,382 Members 45,948 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] TouchWiz/iOS-like app sorting

Tip us?

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 504

DONATE TO ME
Nah, Go Launcher and Next Launcher do offer the ability to move the apps around, but just like Apex, it affects the other pages. OP is looking for not only customized sorting, but also customized per page. So if they want 12 apps on the first page, and 10 on the next and 20 on the 3rd, etc.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

MixEcoSystem
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
Nah, Go Launcher and Next Launcher do offer the ability to move the apps around, but just like Apex, it affects the other pages. OP is looking for not only customized sorting, but also customized per page. So if they want 12 apps on the first page, and 10 on the next and 20 on the 3rd, etc.
Exactly

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 504

DONATE TO ME
Finally found one that does what you are looking for:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....aqua.launcher

I've used it before, just forgot about that little feature as it's not really that desirable to me. It's quite a different kind of launcher, so you might or might not like the other features, but you have to take the good with the bad.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MixEcoSystem
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up What I was looking for...and more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
Finally found one that does what you are looking for:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....aqua.launcher

I've used it before, just forgot about that little feature as it's not really that desirable to me. It's quite a different kind of launcher, so you might or might not like the other features, but you have to take the good with the bad.
Nailed it Fiddling with it right now!