[Q] Somebody tried and compared major 3rd party ROMs?
I need to refresh my N7000, rooted, using some philz kernel (don't know version), latest stock ROM.
Unfortunately the device has reached its limitations, I am constantly out of memory and (internal) storage space.
I tried every possible cleanup (without wiping the device).
Since I *will* wipe the device, I am thinking, why no try some (hopefully now mature) 3rd party ROM?
So... anybody that HAS tried more than one, can help me choose?
I do not have time to flash and reflash, I will choose one and go with it (possibly the last update of my N7000).
- Would love to be KitKat, but not a strict requirement.
- ALL hardware to work (so "fm radio is not working" or issues with the pen etc. throws out the ROM). (EDIT: FM working with 3rd party app IS an option for me, but I need to know compatibility)
- Light and fast, but not ultra-light to the point of me having to manually install vital "stock" apps.
- No issues with Google Play etc.
- In active development or at least "fresh enough" (I would prefer, not eight months old build).
...anybody cares to help me - point me to the right direction?
(mostly looking for CyanogenMod, SlimKat and OmniROM - as ParadroidAndroid makes clear FM doesn't work)