1. Void warranty
2. Disable X-reality engine.
3. Affect camera quality? ( disputed as nobody has noticed this)
So for myself as a flashaholic, is it worth it?
1. - I'm used to this on every device I've owned. So no biggie.
2. Had anyone tested this yet? And so what? In the settings is states it's used for photos and movies. So possibly only within the photos and movies apps? Plus it's such a great screen anyway, is it even needed. And on previous devices I've seen the older bravia engine ported anyway, so it's just a software thing.
3. Looks unlikely to be true.
Anything I've missed?