Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,675 Members 46,669 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 'Dock Mode' and Magnetic Charging

Tip us?

ahhamado
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdheepak89 View Post
I found the solution to this issue.

If you are rooted, install Xposed and Mohammad Ag's Disable Desk Dock. Solved all my issues.

I think the dev of this module has an Xperia Z1 and has made some of the most amazing and useful modules for Xposed. I highly recommend checking them out and making a donation if you can!
ah really, no thanks. I don't interested to install other unknownly framework to my system.

for the first week I use magnetic charging and the issue (self-refresh) not happen. I'm not sure too, but I think some apk from market bring this issue..

LordManhattan
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 5648
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhamado View Post
ah really, no thanks. I don't interested to install other unknownly framework to my system.

for the first week I use magnetic charging and the issue (self-refresh) not happen. I'm not sure too, but I think some apk from market bring this issue..
1. Both "Xposed Framework" and the module in question are open source, so go ahead and check the code.
2. Mohammad is one of the most popular and trusted module developer around, so nothing here is "unknown".

Should you be aware of modules that you find randomly on the internet? Yes. Definitely. But you're at XDA now, and the great thing about that is that if something's not right, you'll hear it. There are thousands of people installing Xposed modules at all times, and i'll bet some of them have checked the code in the most popular modules.

tommo123
Old
Thanks Meter 28
thanks for this, was going nuts trying to find a way to disable that annoying thing