Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,562 Members 37,804 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] pogo pin connectivity problem?

Tip us?

vilihendrix
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] pogo pin connectivity problem?

hi, i got the mugen 6000Mah case for my hox today, the case seemed to have full charge, then i put it on the phone and absolutely nothing happened, and yes i turned the charging mode on, i have had my hox for a year now so is it possible that the pogo pins on it's back have gotten some damage and therefore not working, thanks in advance.

sm3yfx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilihendrix View Post
hi, i got the mugen 6000Mah case for my hox today, the case seemed to have full charge, then i put it on the phone and absolutely nothing happened, and yes i turned the charging mode on, i have had my hox for a year now so is it possible that the pogo pins on it's back have gotten some damage and therefore not working, thanks in advance.
I have the same problem with 3200Mah case noting hapends and i have cyanogenmod 11 nightly installed.
im intrested to see if its cyanogenmod issue ?

Regards Lars-Gunnar

alicarbovader
Old
Thanks Meter 875
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilihendrix View Post
try cleaning them cuz they tend to collect grease and dust, hence may not be connecting properly
I am the Supreme Patayto Overlord... Got problems...?

MyColorScreen Profile. Click here and you won't be bored

By the way, the thanks button's down there. Press it if my post helps you or makes you laugh

Nebukad_fr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I never get them to work... It appears that sometimes there is a misconnection inside the phone case...