[Q] pogo pin connectivity problem?

15th January 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
hi, i got the mugen 6000Mah case for my hox today, the case seemed to have full charge, then i put it on the phone and absolutely nothing happened, and yes i turned the charging mode on, i have had my hox for a year now so is it possible that the pogo pins on it's back have gotten some damage and therefore not working, thanks in advance.
1st March 2014, 04:49 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilihendrix

hi, i got the mugen 6000Mah case for my hox today, the case seemed to have full charge, then i put it on the phone and absolutely nothing happened, and yes i turned the charging mode on, i have had my hox for a year now so is it possible that the pogo pins on it's back have gotten some damage and therefore not working, thanks in advance.

I have the same problem with 3200Mah case noting hapends and i have cyanogenmod 11 nightly installed.
im intrested to see if its cyanogenmod issue ?

Regards Lars-Gunnar
1st May 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #3  
In Emperor's Chamber in Death Star 1
Thanks Meter: 878

739 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilihendrix

try cleaning them cuz they tend to collect grease and dust, hence may not be connecting properly
7th May 2014, 12:21 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
I never get them to work... It appears that sometimes there is a misconnection inside the phone case...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread