Facebook/ Instagram apps wont load photos on wifi??

26th April 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Nyc
Thanks Meter: 32

907 posts
Anyone having this issue. Not exactly sure what changed in my wifi setup but in the facebook and instagram apps photos in my feed wont load. When i switch over to mobile data or use the web page in the browser over wifi they load fine. For some reason my wifi does not play nice with instagram and facebook apps. This is on my galaxy s4 but have tried several different devices and they all have the same issue.

Has anyone run into this problem? Tried searched and found some people who had the opposite issue with it not loading over mobile data but havent found a thread on this. Thanks for any tips.
The Following User Says Thank You to thatg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2014, 02:16 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I am having the exact same issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatg

Anyone having this issue. Not exactly sure what changed in my wifi setup but in the facebook and instagram apps photos in my feed wont load. When i switch over to mobile data or use the web page in the browser over wifi they load fine. For some reason my wifi does not play nice with instagram and facebook apps. This is on my galaxy s4 but have tried several different devices and they all have the same issue.

Has anyone run into this problem? Tried searched and found some people who had the opposite issue with it not loading over mobile data but havent found a thread on this. Thanks for any tips.

7th May 2014, 12:41 PM   |  #3  
Flag Roosendaal
Thanks Meter: 12

45 posts
More
I'm a facebook beta tester, Facebook fixed the issue in the latest version. That means you guys will have it between now and next week.

sent from my SGS3 LTE using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread