DX hang, and just reboot after pressing power 5 sec

OP dezeyer

6th May 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Sankt Wendel
Thanks Meter: 6

25 posts
More
i have a problem since, i think a few weeks after the sense5 apears. i was on supersense, but i dont think it's a rom problem, now on cm, i have the same problem. there are, almost now everyday, times, when i get my phone out of my pocket, the screen doesn't go on. i have to press the power button 5 sec, them it boot. but when i go on battery stats, jea... you can see the attached pic. it seems like the phone isnt of, it trains a lot of battery. and this only happens when mobile data is on. i think about a battery fault, but even it only is on mob. data. anyone know what this could be?

Sent from my Desire X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1399409874461.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	2729564  
7th May 2014, 02:14 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,343

2,135 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezeyer

i have a problem since, i think a few weeks after the sense5 apears. i was on supersense, but i dont think it's a rom problem, now on cm, i have the same problem. there are, almost now everyday, times, when i get my phone out of my pocket, the screen doesn't go on. i have to press the power button 5 sec, them it boot. but when i go on battery stats, jea... you can see the attached pic. it seems like the phone isnt of, it trains a lot of battery. and this only happens when mobile data is on. i think about a battery fault, but even it only is on mob. data. anyone know what this could be?

Which kernel are you using? Mybe try 2G or 3G only and see how it goes
7th May 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Sankt Wendel
Thanks Meter: 6

25 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrCraft

Which kernel are you using? Mybe try 2G or 3G only and see how it goes

kernel, the one of the last cm build, and it is on 2g and 3g. it never happen on wlan. bevore cm, i used infinity kernel #5

Last edited by dezeyer; 7th May 2014 at 02:38 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread