Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,773 Members 51,991 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Installed ATT MB865 Fmz in a China ME865

Tip us?

aacsanchez
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Info 2 [Q] Installed ATT MB865 Fmz in a China ME865

Hi,

I've installed an ATT 4.0.4 firmware from sbf.android.org in a China Cellphone. It's work, but I'm not able to install any other ROM as CyanogenMod, 4.1.2 official leak, etc...

I've tried flash some custom roms and sbf rom in RSD Lite, but for both return the message: "Failed flashing process 6/21 flash "cdt.bin" phone returned fail ...".

I looked for for CDT.BIN and I don't conclude WTF that file is , or how to fix that.

Someone knows somethings about it?

XploitMachine
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by aacsanchez View Post
Hi,

I've installed an ATT 4.0.4 firmware from sbf.android.org in a China Cellphone. It's work, but I'm not able to install any other ROM as CyanogenMod, 4.1.2 official leak, etc...

I've tried flash some custom roms and sbf rom in RSD Lite, but for both return the message: "Failed flashing process 6/21 flash "cdt.bin" phone returned fail ...".

I looked for for CDT.BIN and I don't conclude WTF that file is , or how to fix that.

Someone knows somethings about it?
You did a mistake flashing AT&T FXZ to non-AT&T phone. It has increased your cdt number, which can't be lowered now. Hence, you are stuck with AT&T ICS ROM. Though, you can root your phone, install BootMenu Manager from Play Store and then install CyanogenMod or any KEXEC based ROMs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XploitMachine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]