By Zhoene, Member on 24th April 2014, 09:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd May 2014, 05:32 AM |#21  
Recognized Developer
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,117
Donate to Me
Originally Posted by osmosizzz

I'm really thinking of going back to JB. Battery was heaven on there. I used to go 30 minutes SOT before it dropped to 99%. Now, after 12 minutes it drops. Battery life is not bad but once you taste batter, well, who doesn't want to stay at better. I just underclocked to 1.5Ghz for the day to see battery usage. First time underclocked with any device.

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Free mobile app

Because there was a bug with the battery meter readings. Mine would be 100% for a few hours standby but you know that's not correct. Kitkat fixed it for a better reading. I'm a pretty heavy user. JB would be needing a charge about 10-11pm where I rarely get below 15% on KK.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th May 2014, 05:37 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 28
So far the only bugs i see in KK stock is - Battery usage shown is not correct, stays in 100 for a while, then goes down - sometimes suddenly drops. But i charge once in every 2 or 3 days with moderate usage.
In the battery usage, wifi usage is shown as bluetooth usage. I see bluetooth even if i dont use it. I switched off wifi and the bluetooth is not in battery usage anymore even if i use bluetooth
Pretty stable and good battery life.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread