How to Control Both Moto G and Moto E LEDs

Notification LEDs offer a great way to check for notification at a glance on the Moto G (2013) and … more

LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Kitkat ve JellyBean for G2
KitKat 4.4.2 38 80.85%
JellyBean 4.2.2 9 19.15%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Update to KitKat or Not?

OP Zhoene

2nd May 2014, 05:32 AM   |  #21  
Recognized Developer
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 913

6,862 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmosizzz

I'm really thinking of going back to JB. Battery was heaven on there. I used to go 30 minutes SOT before it dropped to 99%. Now, after 12 minutes it drops. Battery life is not bad but once you taste batter, well, who doesn't want to stay at better. I just underclocked to 1.5Ghz for the day to see battery usage. First time underclocked with any device.

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Free mobile app

Because there was a bug with the battery meter readings. Mine would be 100% for a few hours standby but you know that's not correct. Kitkat fixed it for a better reading. I'm a pretty heavy user. JB would be needing a charge about 10-11pm where I rarely get below 15% on KK.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th May 2014, 05:37 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 18

104 posts
So far the only bugs i see in KK stock is - Battery usage shown is not correct, stays in 100 for a while, then goes down - sometimes suddenly drops. But i charge once in every 2 or 3 days with moderate usage.
In the battery usage, wifi usage is shown as bluetooth usage. I see bluetooth even if i dont use it. I switched off wifi and the bluetooth is not in battery usage anymore even if i use bluetooth
Pretty stable and good battery life.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread