Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] What cellphones are easy to fix or unbrickable?

OP osalot

7th May 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
I wanted to know what cellphones to go with that are hard or near impossible to brick as I have a Samsung Galaxy S Captivate and flash it so many times and even tried to brick one but there was always a way to unbrick it. Is it just good documentation or the phone it self? or is no such thing as a unbrickable phone?
7th May 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #2  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 591

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by osalot

I wanted to know what cellphones to go with that are hard or near impossible to brick as I have a Samsung Galaxy S Captivate and flash it so many times and even tried to brick one but there was always a way to unbrick it. Is it just good documentation or the phone it self? or is no such thing as a unbrickable phone?

If nothing helps --> Take a hammer to brick it...
7th May 2014, 06:08 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

If nothing helps --> Take a hammer to brick it...

I'm not looking to brick a cellphone just looking for a newer cellphone that would be hard to brick as I had to many phones die by incorrectly flashing it or something goes wrong and ends up bricked and only fixable by the manufacturer so far only phone I had come across or heard about is the Samsung Galaxy S Captivate. But that cellphone is getting old quick and any helpful info on some cellphones to choose from would be greatly appreciated.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread