Post Reply

[q] how to reach moto g from pc??

OP danis2142

13th April 2014, 07:25 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Usb
Quote:
Originally Posted by matmutant

are your USB drivers up2date ? and did you tried running it as administrator?

@matmutant I checked the driver on the controll panel but it only appears when i try to reboot (blank screen), when its in recovery the pc doesnt see it at all, and yep, they r up2date
13th April 2014, 07:28 PM   |  #12  
matmutant's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag ~/
Thanks Meter: 3,438
 
2,815 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danis2142

@matmutant I checked the driver on the controll panel but it only appears when i try to reboot (blank screen), when its in recovery the pc doesnt see it at all.

what about trying this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2635706 by @alonsoch ?
13th April 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #13  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by matmutant

what about trying this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2635706 by @alonsoch ?

Even if it doesnt work I cant thank you enough times for helping me.
13th April 2014, 07:36 PM   |  #14  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by danis2142

Even if it doesnt work I cant thank you enough times for helping me.

@matmutant I clicked on flash stock recovery but it said in the command windows that device not found (
13th April 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #15  
matmutant's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag ~/
Thanks Meter: 3,438
 
2,815 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danis2142

Even if it doesnt work I cant thank you enough times for helping me.

there is a dedicated button for thanks

nevertheless, you can try booting on Linux, install ADB and set udev rules, then you shouldn't have any issues with sideloading (windows sux for android related things )
The Following User Says Thank You to matmutant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #16  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
@matmutant for the 2nd time it started flashing but on the phone it appeared: hab check failed for recovery
13th April 2014, 07:47 PM   |  #17  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by danis2142

@matmutant for the 2nd time it started flashing but on the phone it appeared: hab check failed for recovery

@matmutant anyway it seems the device somehow still responds for this moto tool aio, so it says its connected and I tried flashing stock recovery succeessfully, now I'll try flash clockw again back.
13th April 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #18  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
@matmutant I flash clockwm recovery back but now it says boot up failed so I lost even the recovery option.
7th May 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #19  
matmutant's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag ~/
Thanks Meter: 3,438
 
2,815 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danis2142

@matmutant I flash clockwm recovery back but now it says boot up failed so I lost even the recovery option.

Did you finally succeeded or are you still at this step ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Moto G Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank