I think you should stick to what has Jackwu696 suggested.
Anyway here are the rough steps.
1. Download Philz kernel to your mobile.
2. Download RAW kernel V4 or V5 your mobile.
3. Enter recovery mode using the Vol Up + Power + Home keys.
4. Flash Philz kernel, reboot back to recovery ( using the keys mentioned above)
5. Flash RAW kernel and reboot to recovery.
6. Perform a complete wipe.
7. Flash your CM11 ROM and reboot.
Go through the forums in depth and you will find lots of posts with detailed steps.
Always read the OP carefully before you do anything. Whatever you do is under your own risk, so you are warned!!!
thanks a lot, i am a fresh about flashing a customized rom and what is Phliz kernel and RAW kernel is real puzzle to me. now i understand more, thanks again.
This is the last part of a series of articles that reveals some of the processes, technology, and systems that … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?