I think you should stick to what has Jackwu696 suggested.
Anyway here are the rough steps.
1. Download Philz kernel to your mobile.
2. Download RAW kernel V4 or V5 your mobile.
3. Enter recovery mode using the Vol Up + Power + Home keys.
4. Flash Philz kernel, reboot back to recovery ( using the keys mentioned above)
5. Flash RAW kernel and reboot to recovery.
6. Perform a complete wipe.
7. Flash your CM11 ROM and reboot.
Go through the forums in depth and you will find lots of posts with detailed steps.
Always read the OP carefully before you do anything. Whatever you do is under your own risk, so you are warned!!!