LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

[Q] Seriously guys i want your help. please....!! Airplane mode problem

OP Z4Zeeshan

6th May 2014, 03:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

37 posts
Yesterday i install a custom Rom 4.2.2 after kitkat cyanogenmod BR2. before installation i put my phone on airplane mode.
after installation my HD is showing signal bars (white colored) and on top no service and cross sign.
other sim networks works perfectly only Telenor network has this problem.

i have tried changing radio version. now i am on latest one.
i have tried full wipe and install again kitkat and jellybean no success.

please guys help me what should i do.
thanks (sorry for bad English)
6th May 2014, 08:38 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 241

198 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4Zeeshan

other sim networks works perfectly only Telenor network has this problem.

So, other SIMs are working with different radio versions? I think that your phone is fine.

Quote:

i have tried changing radio version. now i am on latest one.
i have tried full wipe and install again kitkat and jellybean no success.

Might be a trouble from operator side. Check Telenor SIM on other phone.

If it will work - flash factory ship ROM on yor DHD and flash original radion version.
It's strange mystical part, but stock ROM resolves a lot of troubles
6th May 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

37 posts
Unhappy No success
Quote:
Originally Posted by coloured_chalk

So, other SIMs are working with different radio versions? I think that your phone is fine.

Might be a trouble from operator side. Check Telenor SIM on other phone.

If it will work - flash factory ship ROM on yor DHD and flash original radion version.
It's strange mystical part, but stock ROM resolves a lot of troubles

Thanks for reply other sims works fine with ever version of radio only that telenor sim doesn't work as before flashing a new rom i put my DHD in airplane mode i think that is the main problem...
if i do same process with other sim ( before flashing other rom put DHD in airplane mode ) then that sim network will not work also..those sims will work fine in other cellphone.

like i use the same process( before flashing other rom put DHD in airplane mode ) with Mobilink sim it shows signals but when i call or sms it says Mobile network not available (in screenshot)
and when i use Telenor it says no service (in screenshot)
when i try to choose a mobile network manually in settings it says "your sim doesn't allow a connection to this network" (in screenshot).
and when i try to choose a mobile network automatically in settings it says "Can't connect to this network right now try again latter" (in screenshot).

other sims works fine
all screenshots are attached with other information

please help me.please

update : also tried latest RUU same problem again
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1980-01-05-13-56-06.png
Views:	10
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	2728747   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1980-01-05-13-56-31.png
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	2728748   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1980-01-05-14-02-32.png
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	2728749   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1980-01-05-14-03-35.png
Views:	9
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	2728750   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1980-01-05-14-03-43.png
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	2728754   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1980-01-05-14-15-05.png
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	2728755  
Last edited by Z4Zeeshan; 6th May 2014 at 02:44 PM. Reason: update
6th May 2014, 11:52 PM   |  #4  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 154

692 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks for reply other sims works fine with ever version of radio only that telenor sim doesn't work as before flashing a new rom i put my DHD in airplane mode i think that is the main problem...
if i do same process with other sim ( before flashing other rom put DHD in airplane mode ) then that sim network will not work also..those sims will work fine in other cellphone.

like i use the same process( before flashing other rom put DHD in airplane mode ) with Mobilink sim it shows signals but when i call or sms it says Mobile network not available (in screenshot)
and when i use Telenor it says no service (in screenshot)
when i try to choose a mobile network manually in settings it says "your sim doesn't allow a connection to this network" (in screenshot).
and when i try to choose a mobile network automatically in settings it says "Can't connect to this network right now try again latter" (in screenshot).

other sims works fine
all screenshots are attached with other information

please help me.please

update : also tried latest RUU same problem again

This Is strange... Is your device made in china or taiwan?
Reason for asking this question is that, taiwanese made DHD normally generate certain problems out of the bloom that usually makes no sense.
From my understanding, When you flash a rom, you format the data partition and this partition holds every change you made to the os during the time of use. So there isnt any reason why a mode you left your phone in before flashing another rom should have such an effect.

Have you tried inserting another sim from the same mobile operator?

Edit:: And what rom is that? It looks nice. Can you give me a link to it?
Last edited by mickeyasamoah; 6th May 2014 at 11:58 PM.
7th May 2014, 05:23 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyasamoah

This Is strange... Is your device made in china or taiwan?
Reason for asking this question is that, taiwanese made DHD normally generate certain problems out of the bloom that usually makes no sense.
From my understanding, When you flash a rom, you format the data partition and this partition holds every change you made to the os during the time of use. So there isnt any reason why a mode you left your phone in before flashing another rom should have such an effect.

Have you tried inserting another sim from the same mobile operator?

Edit:: And what rom is that? It looks nice. Can you give me a link to it?

its not chinese version.. i know it is so strange can you tell me it looks like sim locked ?? if that happened may can be unlocked. and Rom is
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2533007
7th May 2014, 06:30 AM   |  #6  
Flag Accra

692 posts
More
Quote:

its not chinese version.. i know it is so strange can you tell me it looks like sim locked ?? if that happened may can be unlocked. and Rom is
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2533007

It cant be a simlock. It takes more than airplane mode to throw a device in sim lock.
And if it was sim lock, it would only accept one particular sim card and not accept some simcards and reject others.

These made in taiwan Desire HDs develop problems that dont mount up to any proper explanation, as i already said.
Like mine, its taiwanese made and when i take out the simcard, it runs smoothly, but as soon as i insert a simcard, the device becomes laggy/slow. i have tried so many things but they all dont seem to work. This isnt the only problem, there are others.
This only leaves me with the conclusion that, the taiwan made DHDs are immetations/fake.
Last edited by mickeyasamoah; 7th May 2014 at 06:34 AM.
7th May 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #7  
OP Member

37 posts
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyasamoah

It cant be a simlock. It takes more than airplane mode to throw a device in sim lock.
And if it was sim lock, it would only accept one particular sim card and not accept some simcards and reject others.

These made in taiwan Desire HDs develop problems that dont mount up to any proper explanation, as i already said.
Like mine, its taiwanese made and when i take out the simcard, it runs smoothly, but as soon as i insert a simcard, the device becomes laggy/slow. i have tried so many things but they all dont seem to work. This isnt the only problem, there are others.
This only leaves me with the conclusion that, the taiwan made DHDs are immetations/fake.

thanks buddy my imei number is changed thats why this happend plz tell me how to use QPST ? any link ??
7th May 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #8  
Flag Accra

692 posts
More
Quote:

thanks buddy my imei number is changed thats why this happend plz tell me how to use QPST ? any link ??

Pls Lets Use The Other Thread.[COLOR="Silver"]
Last edited by mickeyasamoah; 7th May 2014 at 05:46 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread