Originally Posted by Mavrinac
Okay, my friend installed recovery for me, could you please write brief step by step dummy guide for me?
I mean, I'm not a noob, I just never did this on my own so if you could provide me with all the links it would be very cool of you. Thanks!
1. The recovery threads are on the first page of the development section. Download any one you want( between TWRP 188.8.131.52 and CWM 184.108.40.206). It will be an img file.
2. Put it on your sdcard(not inside any folder)
3. Download Terminal Emulator from the Play Store.
4. Open it and type "su", grant it superuser access
5. Now type the following command
flash_image recovery /sdcard/nameofrecovery,img
"nameofrecovery" refers to the exact name the img file has