FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[APP] [SHARE] [JB 4.1+] [UPDATE :- 26.04.2014] LG Clone Calculator For All Xperias

10,063 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,663
 
By Rajeev, Senior Member on 26th April 2014, 08:19 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th April 2014, 07:42 PM |#11  
Rajeev's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai , I N D I A
Thanks Meter: 14,663
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling

can i share it too ?

Yes u can. With link to my thread
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rajeev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
7th May 2014, 11:36 AM |#12  
chalofito's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
help
Hello friend could make a version that does not have frames that would be even better just the calculator. No black frames that Mrs. top full screen, works in eXistenZ. ZL V5 view lmagen
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mod calculator.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	2730387  
7th May 2014, 12:12 PM |#13  
Rajeev's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai , I N D I A
Thanks Meter: 14,663
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalofito

Hello friend could make a version that does not have frames that would be even better just the calculator. No black frames that Mrs. top full screen, works in eXistenZ. ZL V5 view lmagen

Hi Friend

I Am Not The Owner Or Even Maker Of This App. I Just Shared This Here From Another Site.. Sorry
7th May 2014, 12:29 PM |#14  
chalofito's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
sorry
I'm really sorry, I can now get help acquiescence could tell me how to find the author said please, do not step, but it really is a great job yours
7th May 2014, 12:41 PM |#15  
Rajeev's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai , I N D I A
Thanks Meter: 14,663
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalofito

I'm really sorry, I can now get help acquiescence could tell me how to find the author said please, do not step, but it really is a great job yours

I got it from a Russian Site.. Via my Friend. Further Information i dont know
7th May 2014, 01:02 PM |#16  
chalofito's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Ok, thacks
7th May 2014, 06:50 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Excellent app. Works great on my Sony Xperia T LT30p 4.1.2
Thanks
Last edited by XDA00000; 7th May 2014 at 06:52 PM.
7th May 2014, 06:53 PM |#18  
Rajeev's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai , I N D I A
Thanks Meter: 14,663
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA00000

Excellent app. Works great on my Sony Xperia T LT30p 4.1.2
Thanks

Glad u like it. Some more cool LG Apps are On D Way..
7th May 2014, 06:54 PM |#19  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev

Glad u like it. Some more cool LG Apps are On D Way..

Great as long as they work on 4.1.2
I'm happy!!
can't move to 4.3 or I will lose root.
7th May 2014, 06:59 PM |#20  
Rajeev's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai , I N D I A
Thanks Meter: 14,663
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA00000

Great as long as they work on 4.1.2
I'm happy!!
can't move to 4.3 or I will lose root.

Don't worry. All upcoming LG apps will work in 4.1+..
The Following User Says Thank You to Rajeev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes