Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,018 Members 45,354 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Huawei Mediapad 7 Lite problem

Tip us?

markokljuc
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Tablet [Q] Huawei Mediapad 7 Lite problem

Hello guys,

I own a Huawei Mediapad 7 Lite, and there are some problems going on.
It was never rooted, full stock. Recently I tried to format it to factory settings, and now I can't turn it on.
There is no sim or sd card in it.
All it gives is lockscreen, as soon as I try to open anything it restarts back to Huawei logo, reboot.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

prometej-zg
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I own this tablet for almost a year now, at it is never stable - so I'm not very surprised of your problem.
Once I even had similar problem with restarting, which i solved by turning it off completely by holding the power button a longer time (10 sec. and more until it vibrates) and connecting it on charger for a couple of minutes, and after about - 5-10 minutes I could turn it on normally. (Btw. I had SIM and microSD card inserted)

If nothing else helps and you don't have important data on tablet, you can always try firmware reinstall... I've stopped counting my reinstalls in the last year
If you have original ROM than you can try flash it. There are two version of device S7-931u (3G model) and S7-931w (Wi-Fi model)
I have 3G model and use "SP19" ROM that can be downloaded from Huawei page.
(Beware, that is not the same ROM that you probably got if you own Croatian T-Mobile device!)

Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to prometej-zg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]