My phone was bricked to a couple days ago but i know how to unbrick it easy ( i'm not the smartass here , you just have to learn it
Make sure you can get information about your phone to get the correct firmware for it:
1. You have to know at least your model and you have to download the firmware for that model ( Stock firmware )
2. Then you download Odin3 v1.85
3. And you put the MD5 file ( stock firmware file that you have downloaded earlier ) in PDA
4. Then you put your phone in download mode by pressing usually volume down + power button + home button until the screen appears
5. Then you connect your device to the computer
6. wait on the "added message"
7. and click on start
8. wait until there appears pass and then it will works smoothly again!
What if it is not working?
Try to do the same way and replace the stock firmware file for a custom recovery and after that i will works!
Have a nice day!
Developed ( Stable ) Apps: