Originally Posted by myabc
I thank you very much but with twrp recovery the flashing aborted... Why??? Thanks
Because it was not flashable!
App in case you need to make another boot animation, it works quite well at making boot animations and applying them
You could do These steps
1. Download a root explorer app (ES File Explorer is suggested and free)
2. Enable root directory (in ES File Explorer hit menu, go to settings, and check "Up to Root", then go farther down and check "Root Explorer". Accept any Superuser requests.
3. Go back to your explorer and navigate to where you downloaded the "bootanimation.zip" file. Copy (or cut) it.
4. Navigate as far up as you can into your root directory, and then to /data/local/
5. Paste your "bootanimation.zip" file into /data/local/ (it MUST be named bootanimation.zip, rename if downloaded file is not bootanimation.zip)
6. Reboot and enjoy!
Credit goes to, @Nolam20