FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

Samsung apps DO NOT SHOW Gear manager!! ??

859 posts
Thanks Meter: 61
 
By fastfed, Senior Member on 6th May 2014, 03:50 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So, my dad bought two Gear neo's.. Awesome F'ing watches by the way.

My dad has a rooted and stock rom's 4.2 note II, I have a GS5.

I went and opened samsung apps and quickly searched, found, downloaded and installed Gear manager.

yet my dads phone doesn't show anything for gear manager. Its as if something is wrong or not working.
Or is there a trick to get it to work or something?


His is completely missing
I tried to put the apk file on his phone and when I try to install it, it say "parsing error"


WTF

Last edited by fastfed; 6th May 2014 at 04:20 AM.
 
 
6th May 2014, 04:44 AM |#2  
Coug76's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag East of Seattle
Thanks Meter: 929
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfed

So, my dad bought two Gear neo's.. Awesome F'ing watches by the way.

My dad has a rooted and stock rom's 4.2 note II, I have a GS5.

I went and opened samsung apps and quickly searched, found, downloaded and installed Gear manager.

yet my dads phone doesn't show anything for gear manager. Its as if something is wrong or not working.
Or is there a trick to get it to work or something?


His is completely missing
I tried to put the apk file on his phone and when I try to install it, it say "parsing error"


WTF

The 4.3 TW ROM options are the only ROMs that support the gear devices. Jedi or Conch or maybe even manufan's new TW ROM may support it. YMMV.

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement
6th May 2014, 06:13 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug76

The 4.3 TW ROM options are the only ROMs that support the gear devices. Jedi or Conch or maybe even manufan's new TW ROM may support it. YMMV.

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement

Whats the stock version for the NOTE II then?? It says on samsungs website the note ii is supported.
6th May 2014, 06:30 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
thanks!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2564430

using that one, V1
7th May 2014, 07:19 PM |#5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Valley View, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,084
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfed

thanks!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2564430

using that one, V1

I would use v2.1 it is better
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlowry For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2014, 08:37 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 589
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlowry

I would use v2.1 it is better

Yeah, but what do you know lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kozmo21 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes