Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,020 Members 40,986 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Android for Enterprise?

Tip us?

Grady03
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Android for Enterprise?

Im looking for advice on what would be the best enterprise solution to use. I am wanting control over approx 30-35 devices and want to be able to set specific policies, control what apps can be downloaded/used and lock devices down if necessary to prevent misuse. Ideally this solution would be free but cant have it all my own way. Paid solutions will definitely be an option providing they meet the criteria.

Thanks in advance guys

Trozzul
Old
Thanks Meter 193

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grady03 View Post
Im looking for advice on what would be the best enterprise solution to use. I am wanting control over approx 30-35 devices and want to be able to set specific policies, control what apps can be downloaded/used and lock devices down if necessary to prevent misuse. Ideally this solution would be free but cant have it all my own way. Paid solutions will definitely be an option providing they meet the criteria.

Thanks in advance guys
i would recommend the moto G, great low price on amazon ($99 for both boost mobile and Verizon i think) the specs are Amazing for the price, Motorola is pretty much giving it away. i think the Boost mobile and verizon version have been updated to 4.4 kit kat, i know the google play edition is at kit kat but is a little pricey but still cheap.
"Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
"How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
"You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here."

Motorola Moto X
Stock KitKat (4.4.2) XT1060
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Rom: Cyanogemod 11 (4.4.4) P5113
Asus Nexus 7
Stock (4.4.2) Broken Digitizer, any recommendations on amazon?
Chromecast
Stock
Nikon Coolpix s800c
Stock Gingerbread (2.3.3)